Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Topic Nine: Attitudes

Task One: ReadingClick on "Attitudes" and read the poem by Charles Swindoll.



Task Two: Blog Post

1. Take a few minutes to reflect and examine your attitude. Write a paragraph giving an accurate assessment of your attitude. Do you normally react positively or negatively to the situations in your life? Give specific examples.



I think that sometimes i have a negative actitude about things and i just sometimes don't think before i talk. But normally I react with a negative actitude. Like for school when i do test i always think i won't pass them.

2. Write a paragraph about the attitude you regular display at your service learning placement or on a job that you currently have. Is that an area you could show some improvement in over the next weeks? Give specific examples.


I think that i had a really positive actitude at my service learning placement because i always thought positive about everything and especially when it about learning something for that career. I think i could have improved only by asking some more questions other than that i think i did really well.

3. Write a paragraph expressing how the attitudes of others in your life have influenced you.

I think that being around other people that tell me to not always think about negative things instead i copuld think positive. This would be my sisters attitude, so i think she really influences me.

No comments:

Post a Comment